Monday, 28 February 2011

Lots of updates

Hello internet.

I haven't updated in a while since I've been so busy with music, life and education.

Me and my wife have started a mixed media performance collective, you can see our video for the project 'Put On Your Tin Foil Hats' here:

Put On Your Tin Foil Hats from Milk Surplus on Vimeo.


I have also been busy doing a few remixes, one for Dimbleby & Capper and one for Bastion here:


and here:


You can go to my relatively new SoundCloud page here: http://soundcloud.com/milk-teeth
For remixes, songs and sonic art.

The 2+1 video with Akleriah should be up within the next couple of days.

I haven't had a chance to work on the Milk Teeth project for a while but have loads of ideas that just need to be finished, I think I'm going to release them as four track segments, I don't think the project suits the album format, I hope to get the first one out by July at least.

The project with Angela Luzi should be up and gigging soon and I've also been commissioned for a few tracks for a short film.

Also go check out me, Jasmine and Akleriah at Salon Contemporary this wednesday: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168435969874973

Nx

No comments:

Post a Comment